About Me

My photo
Hi! Thanks for taking time to look at my site. My name is Kristen and I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I am dedicated to sharing the Bible's message of hope and peace. I am married and have two great kids, Gabriel-10 and Abby Lynne-3. I don't have a lot of spare time, but when I do I like to try my hand at being creative. It is a form of relaxation and therapy for me. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing and cardmaking, although I don't sew very much anymore. Here I'd like to share some of my accomplishments when I have a chance. I am open to comments, ideas and creative help. :)Thanks for spending some time with me.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happier Days

Hello everyone! I hope you are are all well. I love this time of year, with exception to all of the allergies associated with spring in my part of the world. We have begun planting our garden. Hopefully with a bit of work we will get good results. So I will have to ask you to please forgive me if my posts are sporatic this summer as we will be spending a lot of time nurturing, watering and weeding. Maybe I'll even get some nice pictures to share with you! I hope everyone has a great week!
XoXo!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fruitful garden Kristen! I love this time of year too! Everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can´t wait to see some pictures of your garden!
    :-)
    Have a great week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen!
    Totally understand the garden thing. We've got a large one ourselves this year. I've been cutting back on other things whenever I can see a way...

    ReplyDelete