About Me

My photo
Hi! Thanks for taking time to look at my site. My name is Kristen and I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I am dedicated to sharing the Bible's message of hope and peace. I am married and have two great kids, Gabriel-10 and Abby Lynne-3. I don't have a lot of spare time, but when I do I like to try my hand at being creative. It is a form of relaxation and therapy for me. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing and cardmaking, although I don't sew very much anymore. Here I'd like to share some of my accomplishments when I have a chance. I am open to comments, ideas and creative help. :)Thanks for spending some time with me.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Abby's scrapbook begins

Hi guys! Well, I was the only one who had to get up and go to work today :(  The kids were out of school/daycare and Tracy works 3rd shift, so I left everyone sleeping when I went to work today. Abby and Tracy had a great day together. I was able to take some pics of the first pages of Abby's album. I don't love them, but it has been so long since I have done any paper crafts I have to get the creative juices flowing again.





Here she is now, 3 years later, kicking up her heals at a wedding receiption with my dad and a close friend :)




4 comments:

  1. Very nice Kristen! Love those K&Co papers and album. You do good! It does seem to take a little bit to get it all going, then you get on a roll. You were doing fine at Kelly's the other day. Next week we get to try again! Your daughter is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! Hope you have lots of fun with that!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis was a riot! I could have watched her all night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable, love your pages, and as Stacey says you'll soon feel back in the swing of things. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete