About Me

My photo
Hi! Thanks for taking time to look at my site. My name is Kristen and I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I am dedicated to sharing the Bible's message of hope and peace. I am married and have two great kids, Gabriel-10 and Abby Lynne-3. I don't have a lot of spare time, but when I do I like to try my hand at being creative. It is a form of relaxation and therapy for me. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing and cardmaking, although I don't sew very much anymore. Here I'd like to share some of my accomplishments when I have a chance. I am open to comments, ideas and creative help. :)Thanks for spending some time with me.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ok, so....

Ok, so as you can see, I have yet to create anything! :P I did work on my daughter's scrapbook a little today. I may get a chance to take some pictures to upload. I am hoping to have a card to enter in a challenge this week. We'll see....I'm hopeful that I'll get it done. Have a great week! :)

2 comments: