About Me

My photo
Hi! Thanks for taking time to look at my site. My name is Kristen and I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I am dedicated to sharing the Bible's message of hope and peace. I am married and have two great kids, Gabriel-10 and Abby Lynne-3. I don't have a lot of spare time, but when I do I like to try my hand at being creative. It is a form of relaxation and therapy for me. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing and cardmaking, although I don't sew very much anymore. Here I'd like to share some of my accomplishments when I have a chance. I am open to comments, ideas and creative help. :)Thanks for spending some time with me.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Love You More

Here is a card that I made for the challenge over at  A Spoonfull of Sugar. The challenge is to use blue and green. I love these colors together. So I thought I'd give it a go.


I didn't think I would get this card put together today, but I had an opportunity tha tI don't usually have.  I took a vacation today and was pretty lazy. The day got by me and I noticed it was time to pick up Gabriel from school. So I got our dog, Kourtney, to suprise him and we went to the school and sat in line waiting for the kids to be dismissed. Then I rolled up to the sidewalk and guess what?? No Gabriel! I parked and went in to his teacher and she said he rode the bus home. He usually rides the bus only on Tues and Wed, but this week he was sick then had a dentist appt, so his schedule got messed up. He forgot what day it was :) So I went home and while I waited for the bus to come I made my card.


I have to apologise to the artist who made this digi. I got it as a freebie, but didn't note the artist when I saved it to my computer. If anyone recognizes it please tell me so I can give credit where credit is due  :)

 My supplies include papers by Colorbok, Prismacolor watercolor pencils, American Crafts ribbon and the sentiment is from Sentimental Sunday (thanks Dorcas!)


I would like to enter  A Spoonfull of Sugar challenge #135

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen!
    Cute card! Like the color combination and the dotted ribbon a lot!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Uli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Kristen! Love your colors! I may have that digi. I'll look when I get a chance and see if I saved it. It gets hard to keep track after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness I so love this, great image and just love the papers and colours you chose. Hugs Lin. YOu sure have been busy while my laptop was in the shop lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love the blue and green palette

    ReplyDelete